Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sunday Scrimmage

Players who I spoke with at practice Wed please contact me either by phone , email or post here if you are able to make it out to scrimmage with Oak Creek versus the Vernon Harlequins. Courtney and Erin I know were not at practice, so if any talks to them before Thursday have them contact me. this is going to be half practice and then 30 minutes or so of controlled game like setting I think this will be good for you and I am certain that you are ready. The players that started practicing for the first times this week are more than welcome to come along. I know you are not fully up to speed yet but there will be some non-contact drills to do. Learning is never a bad thing . Dann

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What time on Sunday? ... Courtney's mom

XI Rugby said...

I am still waiting to here from Vernons coach on the time. They practice until 7:00 I think around 1 though

Anonymous said...

wait so we would be there for the thing from 1-7

i think i will be able to do it

XI Rugby said...

ooops not seven I knew that looked bad their weekday practice went to 7 Sothats why I didnt hear from their coach. Thanks for telling me Sara{H or K?}

Anonymous said...

ok yeah i can go sunday

anybody else going???

and sara heppe

Anonymous said...

I'll be there sunday.

-Samani