Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday's extras

Somehow we ended up with more clothing than we started with. If you are missing sweatpants, sweatshirts or shirts please see Dann or I on Wed. If you took home a jersey it must be returned CLEAN on Wed. (PS I had to wash the jerseys several times!!!) We will be posting pictures as soon as Dann and I figure out this bucket thing. If your family took pictures we would love to see them. You can e-mail them, print them or put them on a disk. I am working on something special for the end of year.

Dorothy Watters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are in need of 3 sweatshirts that were left behind from the "extra" girls....

An Aeropostle zip up in blue

A Billabong hooded sweatshirt

and a Chumpboard sweatshirt.

Can you give these to Sara at practice on Wednesday and we will return them to my cousins.

Thanks for a wonderful and fun game despite the downpour!!!! The girls looked like they had a ball!!!!!