Tuesday, February 3, 2009

OOPS

Major problem! I wrote down the wrong date for concessions -- stupid chemo brain. We have it Feb.20th not this week. I am soooo sorry for the mistake, however the good news is you can now go to the 'peace concert' at Pius this Friday. Now I have been informed that Feb 20 is a no school day for Pius. I will contact Pius to make sure that even with no school games go on. So if there really is a game that night we will need people to help out. Unfortunately Dann and I will not be in town that night but the Heppes have GRACIOUSLY agreed to take over. Please watch the blog for updates on this situation. If we do have concessions on the 20th I need to have commitments to fill the slots before I leave town on Feb 14.

Thanks
Mrs. Watters

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure, but isn't Solo and Ensembles at Pius on the 20th? I don't know if they'd still be planning on having sports events in the field house (I don't see why they wouldn't) but maybe it's something to inquire about?

~Rikki

Anonymous said...

Hello Ladies.

I am not sure who is going to be there on Friday, 2/20. Can you please submit a comment and let me know if you intend on working concessions? I never got a definite number or answer on who to expect and when. Sara and I will be there for sure the whole night.

Thanks!

Mom Heppe

Anonymous said...

What's up with Rugby practices? Where/what time will they be? I was grounded & my phone was taken away so I didn't really get to listen to the messege. I just heard about it through other girls.

And for the banquet in May, if you're still looking for a place, I have a few ideas:
Paulo's Pizza Place
Meyers
or we could rent out one of those little park buildings.
And Pius let's teams use it's field house for banquets...but that's just not that fun. =P

-Samani

Anonymous said...

I have a new request for you ladies.....if anyone has an digital photos from the game on 9/21 (against Muskego I think) and from the DSHA game, I would love to get them!!!!!! If you could let Sara know and/or give her a cd of them - it would be really appreciated!!!!

Thank you,

Mom Heppe