Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Practice start up

Tuesday 4 pm Juneau[at least for the first few weeks]
Wednesday 4 @ Juneau
Thursday 4 @ Juneau
I will have forms for the season availble at my house sometime Wednesday afternoon
Aug 5 or you can get them Tuesday. I need all new forms for this season.
Sorry this is late, I have been recooping after having my shoulder fixed. That said, I wont be demanstrating much this fall, I hope the returning players remember what you learned well enough to pass on your knowledge. As alaways call me if you have questions - 414 258-6927.
Just a reminder we must have a very minimum of 20 consistent players that attend practice and are able to make the games. It is not safe to be playing down players or moving people constantly around the field. If the team gets up and running we will talk about fund raising ideas and tournaments. If we can't get the numbers we will find another team for those committed to playing.
This is your team so recruit players. The only requirements in recruiting is that they must be a female attending some high school, able to make practice/games, want to learn rugby and are willing to give 100%.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK TO PRACTICE!!!

I will see everyone out on the pitch, Tuesday at 4 =D

~Rikki

Anonymous said...

heyyy everybody do yall know that (my bad if i spelll something wrong) esa's sister is coming to our skool next year

heppe said...

i am unable to make tuesdays practice of this week i have to work at state fair and thursday i might be late bc i have ambassador training till 5