Sunday, August 24, 2008

t-shirt fund raiser

We have had some requests to purchase a Pius XI girls rugby shirt. Originally Dann and I bought the team the shirts in an effort to unite the team. At practice last week the vote was unanimous that we keep the bright pink color for players only. I have ordered some shirts made in the following colors: light pink, florescent green and bright yellow. If you know anyone that would like to purchase a shirt please let me know ASAP so I can increase my order. I only ordered 2 dozen because I have to prepay for the shirts. The shirts are in men sizes - like your shirts and the company has promised that they will be here in time for our first game! So if anyones parents, siblings, friends, TAC teachers etc really want one let me know the color and size ASAP.

Dorothy Watters

No comments: