Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Oak creek match

Game is at NOON
driving directions
We will be playing at the General Mitchell School Field. Coming from North:Go South towards Airport/Chicago on I-94Take Airport exit Turn right on Howell Ave - going southKeep leftContinue south to College AveTurn left going east on College AveGo past Nicholson Ave1st road on left S. Illinois Turn left on S. IllinoisField is less than ½ mile up the road on the righte and then turn right (going East) on College.









With all the road works, it might be better to take the Rawson Exit, rather than the Airport one, since that might not be available on Sunday. Then turn left on Howell Ave (going North) to College Av
I will have copies of Tonys map at practice on Friday

This is our last game. Lets all show up and send our seniors off with a win.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr.&&Mrs. Watters,&& Pius XI Rugby Team,

I want to say thank you to mr.&& mrs.watters from the bottom of my heart for everything that you taught me about rugby.i thought i wasnt going to like rugby but you change my mind.&& i want to thank you to my teammates for making the rugby season so great.&& i want to apologize for not being there for like the last 2 months.i been going through a lot with my grandpa.&& school,work,was so much at the time.&& I hope you guys arent mad.&& What made this situation worst was my grandpa&& friend died on the 22nd of may.&& i took it real hard&& i still am.My Grandpa left a wife,5 children,20 grandchilden,11 great grand-childen,&& 2 son-in-laws behind.&& everyone is okay except me.but i will be fine.oh.,&& if you want to know what he died of a fall but he also was going to died from his complications of lymphoma.&& he died at the age of 72.so.,i just wanted to tell you thank you&& also why i havent been there.

Love.,
Lindsey Fischer #15

Anonymous said...

we love you lindsey =)

~rikki