Tuesday, October 13, 2009

how to get to Wednesday night practice

Here are the directions……

Go South I-94 towards Chicago

Take the Rawson off-ramp

Turn left on Rawson going East

Continue east on Rawson to Howell Ave (Hwy 38), turn right on Howell Avenue going South to the next stoplight (Drexel Ave)

Turn left at stoplight (Drexel Ave) going east. The soccer field (Abendschein Park) is on the right about ½ mile. If you get to the railway line you have gone too far.

Park on Drexel Avenue along the side of the road next to the field.

My Cell#: 414-550-8073

Tony



starts at 5 goes until about 6:30 Call for carpooling if you need a ride

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Coach, I can't go tonight because my mom said it's too rainy and cold out. I'll be at practice tomorrow, and I'll most definitely be there for Oak Creek practice, starting next week.