Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sunday at Menonomee Falls

Game time is 1 pm
Please either answer this post or call me and tell me you are coming.
You can get to the field by taking 41/45 to Appleton Ave then heading into MF on Apppleton. Go past Pilgrem until you get to Menonmee. (I have been told the streets are not well marked, but its near the McDonalds and a Walgreens) Head left until the flashing light. the easiest way to access the field is when you reach the intersection of Menomonee and Lavergne (blinking stop light) continue west on Menomonee and turn left into the school district office parking lot, continue to the back of the building and field will be right there.
I am heading out to see if these directions work on Friday, so I will update if needed.

Please Please Please answer the post
PS and get a hold of everyone , lets all make this game.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

coming -NICOLE

Anonymous said...

Hey, coach. I need a ride to the game. I will meet you at your house if that's okay.

-Kelsy

XI Rugby said...

yes Kelsey thats fine